Genuine BAUER HK couplings are quickly and easily coupled/ uncoupled with a few simple hand movements, providing great flexibility of installation even on difficult sites with articulation on coupling joint up to 30°C.
- Hot dipped galvanised high grade high-tensile steel
- Rapid connect and disconnect of fittings on suction and delivery hoses
- Double pin locking lever for smooth closing action
- Equipped with a safety pin to prevent accidental openings
- Easy installation
- Suitable for transferring water, slurries, powder, sewerage and granules in irrigation, mining and industrial areas
- Max offset angle up to 30°C articulation at joint when installing, can handle medium levels of vacuum and working pressures up to 300psi
- Fast – A complete system quickly installed, even in the dark. no tools – no loose parts.
- Flexibiltiy – With up to 30°C articulation on coupling joint. Suction and pressure-proof, providing excellent flexibility of installation, ideal for difficult site conditions.
- Strong and durable – Produced from high grade high-tensile steel, abrassion-resistant hot-dip galvanisation according to DIN EN ISO 1461.
- Safe – Suction and pressure-proof up to 20 bar with all types of media, subject to suitable seal material options
- Heat resistance – Resists up to 110°C with special seals.
- Versatile – Suitable for handling all types of products; hot dip galvanised or stainless steel product range. Special coating on applications.
- Security – With special locking pin system – HKS design.
Mining and tunneling, civil engineering projects, road construction, delivery of fresh water, waste water, and compressed air. Suction and delivery lines for site dewatering, on shore/off- shore drilling, ship to ship/shore transfer.
In civil/military emergency, drinking water supply, disaster and fire control, temporary and emergency water supply lines, sewage, sludge, and waste disposal, by pass lines.
Exhaust gas emission, oil industry applications. Pneumatic conveyance systems for powder and granular materials. Vacuum loading and extraction systems.